the rylanders

welcome to our fun family blog! so many exciting things are happening in each of our lives. by visiting this place occasionally, you will be able to keep up with the fun events of our family. be sure to leave a comment or two and let us know you were here.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Nana's Visit

Last weekend, I went out of town to visit my parents. They are in the process of building a house and everything is a little displaced, so I decided to leave the boys with Marc for the weekend. His Nana came to the house to help him out and hang out with the boys. She spent the night and I think they all had a blast! Thanks Marc and Nana for doing such a great job!!!

2 comments:

Life as a Stephens said...

nana is awesome. we met her at reese's party. nana's are special, i had one and my mom is one. xxoo

Shanna said...

they are soooo beautiful!!!!!
We miss you!!

 
Heavenly Press