the rylanders

welcome to our fun family blog! so many exciting things are happening in each of our lives. by visiting this place occasionally, you will be able to keep up with the fun events of our family. be sure to leave a comment or two and let us know you were here.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails...

I have always loved this little saying that describes "what little boys are made of" and it is so very true. They can be mischievous and absolutely adorable and mischievous again all in a matter of minutes and I guess this is what makes little boys so much fun! I know that my fun has just begun, but I can't wait for more of it...I guess I am a glutten for punishment! I thought these pictures would give you a glance of some of our most recent moments. Here's to sweet boys...

4 comments:

The Henrie Family said...

sweet they are! It's fun to see your pictures and watch them grow!

Josh and Kate said...

Little boys are so sweet! I can't believe how much Cole has grown since I saw him last! Peyton has the same PJ's that Graham has on in the picture. By the way, we are coming to Dallas this weekend and bringing both our boys. I would love to get the boys together if it could work out.

Josh and Kate said...

I'm sad I won't get to see you too! :( Atleast the boys will get to hang out. I'll take some pictures of them together. I'm sure we'll be back down your way some this summer so maybe we can work something out then. Have a fun trip to your parents!

The McAdams' Family said...

So sweet! I love seeing them interact with each other.

 
Heavenly Press